The Booker and the Owner acknowledge that this agreement forms the entire agreement between the owner and the Booker acting on behalf of all the persons resident at the property during the booking period and where any of the booking terms and conditions are deemed unenforceable then all other parts of this agreement shall remain in full force and operation and shall be enforceable between the parties.
Unless otherwise referred to, reference to the ‘Booker applies to the person authorized to agree to the booking conditions on behalf of all persons who shall be staying at the property during the booking period (the Booker).
It excludes any agents contracted by us to provide information, booking and/or property management services on our behalf from any liability on any act, neglect or default on our part or any person not within our employ or under our control.
The use of the accommodation and facilities are entirely at your own risk and no responsibility will be accepted for injury, loss or damages to the user, or their belongings.
The Rental confers upon the Booker the right to occupy for a holiday as mentioned in the Housing Act 1988 Schedule 1 Paragraph 9 and the Booker acknowledge that the rental granted by this Agreement is not an assured tenancy and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise.
Acceptance of these terms
The Booker acknowledges that he, she or they are authorized to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of all those persons who will occupy the property and that he, she or they and those persons who will occupy the property are aware of the booking terms and conditions and have agreed to be bound by those conditions and shall be a member of the party occupying the property and are required to acknowledge the following:
- The maximum number of people who will be staying at the property during the booking period.
- These booking terms and conditions shall be subject to English law and time shall be of the essence
You must pay a non-refundable deposit of £200.00 within 7 working days of the initial reservation being confirmed in writing. The balance of the fee must be paid no less than 6 weeks prior to your arrival date. On receipt of the balance, full details of key collection arrangements and directions to the property will be sent. Please note we will send reminders.
In the case of bookings made within 6 weeks of the commencement of the holiday the full amount must be paid at the point of booking.
When a cancellation takes place more than 6 weeks before arrival any payment received less the £200.00 deposit paid will be returned. If a cancellation is made within 6 weeks of arrival then no refund will be due.
We recommend and expect that guests will have or will take out a holiday insurance policy (which includes cancellation insurance covering sickness and unavoidable reasons for cancellation) prior to their stay.
Size and Party
The number of persons stipulated for each property on our website, advertisements or literature published by us must not be exceeded under any circumstances. Only the number of adults, children and infants stated by you and listed on the owners booking information may occupy the premises overnight. We normally class children as being under 16 and infants as being 2 years old or under.
The Booker certifies that:
They are over 18 years of age and a member of the party occupying the property;
The Booker has agreed that they act as principal and have absolute liability for all the members of the party at all times.
All male or female parties
Eligibility – Bookings may only be accepted from all male or all female parties by prior arrangement before the booking is confirmed.
Animals and Pets policy
We do not allow pets at this property.
Health & Mobility: The property summary details aim to give an accurate description of the property. Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, we request that this is pointed out at the initial reservation stage so the suitability of the property can be established.
Safety: The owner accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with the suitability or unsuitability of the property for the Booker and/or the persons resident at the property in accordance with this booking. The renter accepts that the property is situated in a mountain area and is affected by some inclines, and unmade roads.
The Booker and those persons listed on the owners booking information sheet acknowledge the location of the property.
The Owners or Agents cannot be held responsible for any limitations placed on the booking due to adverse weather conditions which may affect travel to and from the property.
Arrival and Departure times
- You may arrive any time after 2pm on the day of your booking.
- You must vacate the property by 11am on the day of departure.
We cannot accept responsibility for any items you leave behind in the property after your holiday, but if you contact us we will endeavor to locate the lost item(s)
If lost property is found, we will inform you and agree the means to return it. Any unclaimed items will be disposed of after two weeks.
You agree to:
- Take reasonable care of the property and ensure that the property and all equipment are left clean. The Booker agrees to reimburse the owner for any extra cleaning costs required. Where applicable, the owners reserve the right to deduct any extra cleaning costs from any security deposit paid or recharge the costs to the Booker.
- Pay for any losses or damages to the property.
- Not to smoke, or allow others to smoke inside the property
- NOT exceed the total number of persons in the property as stated in the details.
- To dispose of household waste in accordance with our waste disposal requirements. These are explained in the property directory which you will find on arrival.
- Grant the Owners Agents the right to access the property at any time during occupancy after reasonable notice has been given.
It is mutually agreed that:
Should the property, for reasons beyond our control (e.g. fire, theft, sale etc), not be available on the date booked or the property is not available for holiday letting, all rent and any charges paid in full by you to us will be refunded in full. You
accept that you will have no further claim against us or any of our agents.
We accept no liability for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense, or inconvenience whether to person or property which you or any persons may suffer or incur that arise out of the rental or is in any way connected with the rental.
The Owners cannot accept a change of holiday property or details to a booking once the deposit has been received. However, occasionally we can accept an alteration of dates, notwithstanding any obligations incurred if a change of dates is requested within less than 6 weeks of a Booker’s arrival date.
Where any changes are made to a booking including dates, are made, a minimum administrative fee of £25 plus VAT applicable will be charged.
The Owners aim to ensure that information is accurately conveyed on the website. Any changes to the property and its facilities will be notified to you as reasonably practical. We cannot accept responsibility for any changes or claims to the area amenities mentioned on our website
Any complaints must be notified in the first instance to Villa Hayat- Dema immediately so that they can investigate the circumstances and take any necessary action. In no circumstances can compensation be made for any complaints that are made after the date of departure, or where your have denied or prevented us or our agents the opportunity to try to put matters right during the Booker’s stay
Damage – Occasionally accidents do happen and any losses must be paid for.
The property will checked and cleaned before arrival but if you have any difficulties please contact Villa Hayat – Dema. Should you find on arrival any damage or non-working items you will notify the owner immediately so that matters can be rectified.
Any unresolved disputes can be referred to the jurisdiction of the English Court only and will be governed by English Law.
Wi-Fi usage – The availability of any Wi-Fi service in the property is not guaranteed. In the event that Wi-Fi is available in the property, the Booker agrees not to use the Service to access Internet Services, or send or receive e-mails, which:
- Are defamatory, threatening, intimidatory or which could be classed as harassment;
- Contain obscene, profane or abusive language or material;
- Contain pornographic material (that is text, pictures, films, video clips of a sexually explicit or arousing nature);
- Contain offensive or derogatory images regarding sex, race, religion, colour, origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition or sexual orientation;
- Contain material which infringe third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights);
- In our reasonable opinion may adversely affect the manner in which we carry out our business;
- Involves downloading, altering, e-mailing and distributing copyrighted content unless certain that the owner of such works has authorized its use by you
- Constitutes or is capable of constituting a criminal offense or is otherwise unlawful or inappropriate, either in the United Kingdom or in any state throughout the world.
The Booker agrees to compensate the owners fully for any claims or legal action made or threatened against the owners by someone else because the Booker has used the service in breach of these Wi-Fi usage terms and conditions.